A communication process consists of the following elements:
- The Sender
- The Sender has something in mind to convey.
- The Sender encodes the thoughts/ feelings into a message.
- The message travels through a channel.
- Sometimes there is a noise in the transmission process.
- The Receiver receives the message.
- He decodes the message.
- The Receiver sends the feedback.
- The frame of reference of the sender and the receiver.
- The context of the receiver.
Students can complement explanation of Communication Cycle with the following figure.